Many thanks to our local publications for supporting our community!
Here are the current job listings from Freedom Way Magazine, published by Anthem Community Council and found at Online at Anthem for the business community as well as Anthem Community Council. Job openings from In&Out Magazine follow. (You can browse In&Out at their new url: www.anthemnews.com; pull down the In&Out Magazine tab.)
Check it out . . . You never know what you might find!
Anthem Community Job Listings
· At-Home Sales of New Google Photo Service for Businesses – Closes 10/24/12 Get out there to meet with businesses offering Google's new service, Google Business Photos (virtual tours & professional photographs). This Service is a new marketing tool provided by Google for all businesses upgrade their business listings on Google searches and maps. Click HERE for more information.
· Professional Hair Designer – Closes 10/ 30/12 Busy Salon in High Traffic Area Seeks Experienced Professional Hair Designer with existing clientele. This position is for a rental chair only. Click HERE for more information.
· Turkish Language Expert – Closes 11/6/12 Private client seeks someone fluent in reading, writing, and understanding the Turkish language. Click HERE for more information.
Anthem Community Council Jobs
The following jobs are all open until filled.
Email applications to: email@example.com
Fax applications to: 623-742-6170
All applications must be received by 5:00 pm Arizona time on the day the job closes.
· Part-Time Community Center Service Desk Customer Service Representative
· Full-Time Anthem Maintenance Technician
· Full-Time Anthem Electrical & Maintenance Technician
· Part-Time Certified Pre-School Teacher / Caregiver
· Two Part-Time Positions: Before- and After-School C.A.R.E. Counselor
· Part-Time Age-Group Aquatics Coach
From the October Issue of In&Out Magazine
· Part-Time Sales Associate – Anne Taylor Factory. Call 623-465-9540.
· Activity Assistant for Developmentally Disabled Adults – Young-minded, positive, energetic team players with a sense of humor needed to help developmentally disabled adults swim, bowl, fish, play basketball, watch movies, play games, etc. Call Jen 623-551-6134.
Last but not least . . . you may want to check out job postings from all around the North Valley and beyond at The Foothills Focus.
Posted by Doreen DrewCheck out Anthem's real estate market and see more of Doreen's listings.
We welcome your comments . . .
Click "like" below to get the latest home listings from Anthem Arizona from Facebook...