Here are the August listings from Freedom Way Magazine, published by Anthem Community Council and found at Online at Anthem for the business community as well as Anthem Community Council. Job openings from In&Out Magazine follow.
Check it out . . . You never know what you might find!
Anthem Community Job Listings
· Pool Cleaner – Closes 8/10/12 Experienced pool cleaner needed. Company vehicle provided. Must have clean driving record. Click HERE for more information.
· Caretaker – Closes 8/10/12 We are seeking a part-time caretaker for elderly Anthem woman. You must be able to do light cleaning and to help with personal care, including showering, etc. Caring but able-bodied senior preferred. Click HERE for more information.
· Marketing from Home – Closes 8/11/12 Looking for 8-10 folks who are motivated folks who want to earn a reliable, residual income around their family. Marketing for a 27-year old consumer direct health/wellness manufacturing company. No sales, no investments, no risk. Income plus bonuses. Click HERE for more information.
· Service Technician – Closes 8/15/12 Change filters, deliver salt, service/install water softeners and service water heaters. Click HERE for more information.
· Front Office Receptionist – Closes 8/22/12 Responsibilities include answering multiple phone lines, scheduling appointments, checking in/out patients, filing and scanning for growing podiatry practice in Northwest Phoenix. This is a part-time position. Click HERE for more information.
· Certified Compounding Technicians – Closes 8/29/12 Immediate full-time openings at Roadrunner Pharmacy. Certified Compounding Technicians with current license a must. Busy, fast-paced, no weekends or nights. Excellent benefit package and pay! Click HERE for more information.
· Cafeteria Food Service Worker – Closes 8/29/12 Three part-time openings at Canyon Springs Kitchen for entire 2012-2013 school year. Perfect job for those who want to be off the same days their children are out of school. Food preparaton, customer service, team work, use and care of equipment including washing of dishes. Maricopa County Health Department Food Handler's Certificate required. Please call Gail 623-376-5214 or e-mail email@example.com. Click HERE for more information.
Anthem Community Council Jobs
· Part-Time Service Desk Customer Service Representative – Open Until Filled
· Part-Time Courtesy Patrol – Open Until Filled
From the August Issue of In&Out Magazine
· Part-Time Drivers – Our Kitchen to Yours – Deliver lunch to Drs. Offices in Phoenix/Scottsdale Mon-Fri or select days 10:30 – 1:00. Call Donna 623-261-8727.
· Activity Assistant for Developmentally Disabled Adults – Young-minded, positive, energetic team players with a sense of humor needed to help developmentally disabled adults swim, bowl, fish, play basketball, watch movies, play games, etc. Call Jen 623-551-6134.
· Teacher needed in Anthem Mon-Thurs mornings, 12-16 hours per week. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last but not least . . . you may want to check out job postings from all around the North Valley and beyond at The Foothills Focus.
Posted by Doreen DrewCheck out Anthem's real estate market and see more of Doreen's listings.
We welcome your comments . . .
Click "like" below to get the latest home listings from Anthem Arizona from Facebook...